Friday 18 January 2013

b.o.g.o.f.

I've never felt the urge to consume immediately whatever it is I'm buying in the supermarket- yet some people seem to find it impossible to wheel their trolley past a display of sausage rolls without grabbing one- unwrapping it and stuffing their fat jowly faces with the product- no wonder their offspring do the same thing with sugar laden chocolatey treats.
Of course, the middle and upper classes experience similar problems too, I expect...




Anyway- rant over. See this drawing- What do you think took longest to draw? I'll tell you- the yummy mummy's shoes- probably a day to get them right- I really need to learn to care a bit less-sigh.


1 comment:

  1. It's just a matter of time before little Alexis/Jacob/Oliver is cracking open the Shiraz/Margaux/Barolo whilst in Waitrose. Good call!

    ReplyDelete