Sunday 21 August 2016

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

My computer went 'bang'- I have only just finished repairing it.
It was only out of action for a day, so I can't really blame my lack of cartooning and blogging on this.
I think my tooning tardiness is more down to the time I've been spending on my late in life fitness fanaticism.
I've mentioned the Krav Maga self-defence and Cross Fit things previously- now I can add yoga to the list of ways I am trying to avoid drawing.
Some might think combat defence and yoga a strange mix of disciplines, but now when I use my Krav skills to stamp on a ne'er-do-well's windpipe I can feel serene whilst doing so.

I guess I'd best post a cartoon- It's been a while...
Here's a fitness related one that I could not sell. It needs some familiarity with wearable fitness technology and Dante's 14th century poem about Hell
I guess it did not find a home for a few reasons- not being funny being the main one I s'pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment