Thursday 28 July 2011

that's not singing, it's just speaking

Really very bored with cartooning lately- I've only drawn about 5 in the past 2 weeks...I need a change.
Not sure what to do next- I’ll either conquer the contemporary art world, or revisit rock n roll. The music thing I should probably leave alone- I've done it once before, and you should never go back.
Myself and two chums had one gig only- in the dining room of my shared house (The landlady's elderly cat being the sole witness to the horrific spectacle). After realising the most talented member of the combo was the drum machine, we decided to split up.
Still- they say the brightest stars burn out the quickest, don't they?

This toon is in the current Prospect magazine (for those of you who don't get it I’ll explain when I see you next).

No comments:

Post a Comment