Thursday 6 May 2010

cat drives bus

A couple of cartoons in this week's Spectator- I came up with the following one when there was a news report about how smoking could be banned in all sorts of places- including cars. The news story dropped out of sight after some other trifles took over the headlines-such as Icelandic volcano armageddon, UK Government elections, cat drives bus 30 miles without passengers noticing (OK, that last one was just a local story, so not everyone might have heard about that). I thought it worth putting this pic online as in the magazine the smoke hasn't come out terribly well- I guess some subtleties can get lost in the process- I draw the original on my PC and print it out to send by post- it then gets scanned by them and is eventually printed again by the magazine presses. What a palaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment