Friday, 3 June 2016

High on a hill...

Hello to you, my five or so viewers- apologies for the lack of posts recently.
I have been busy honing my flabby body into... a still flabby body, but with minor injuries and pulled muscles.

Cross fit and Krav Maga are the culprits (or Cross Stitch and Mardi Gras, as my oh-so-funny 'friends' call them. Shut it! I am the professional humourist).
Nothing new in print recently, but I have some stuff coming up soon having made some decent sales recently.
I will be able to stock up on the Pot Noodles and no longer go hungry. Result!
In the meantime, here is a 'sort of sold, but not really' cartoon.
One of the UK mags I appear in has a habit of accepting toons, but then never printing them. Which is a bit of a pain, seeing as payment is on publication.

Maybe they decided people wouldn't get it, and canned it.
It's a rare (for me) caption-less cartoon.


Does it need explanation?
Indoor climbing wall...who would be interested in using it???

Looks good fun- maybe a new way for me to injure this old carcass of mine.
Perhaps I should ask the Sports&Social Club if they can get hold of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment